Dunn County, ND
Brought to the Great Plains of North America by German immigrants from Russia, the farm is comprised of a group of buildings constructed in a traditional, ethnic architectural form that originated in the Black Sea region of Russia.
It was constructed and added-to from 1928 to 1963.
The farm is on the National Register.
Preservation North Dakota 2007